How to Apply
In this section, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a programme offered by SISH Institute
a) Find out the admission requirements of the program you are interested in (Please refer to Entry Requirements section)
b) For information about specific course pre-requisites and the recognition of qualifications not listed, please contact the SISH Office
a) Complete SISH Application Form – You may download the form here: SISH Course Application Form
- For Vatel’s Degree programs, please download Vatel Application Form here. And submit together with SISH Course Application Form.
b) Attach certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, English language test results (if applicable), and any other supporting documents
c) If the required documents are not in the English language, officially translated versions as well as copies in the original language are required
d) Please remember to enclose the relevant course fees. It should be made payable to SISH Institute Pte Ltd.
Application Fee (include of 8% GST)
(Local Transfer/Direct from Overseas)
*Application Fee paid is strictly non-refundable
a) Send your application form, with all supporting documents and the relevant application fees to SISH representatives in your country or directly to SISH at the following address:
SISH Institute Pte Ltd
51 Anson Road, #13-51, Anson Centre
Tel: +65 65061288
Fax: +65 65061287
b) Your application form should reach us at least 1 month before the commencement of the programme
c) To avoid delay, please ensure that you have signed all application forms and attached all supporting documents
a) Once your application has been accepted by SISH, you will receive the following:
- A Letter of Offer (indicates Fees Schedule and Intake Details)
b) Course Details
c) Student Pass Application Checklist
- SISH Service Commitment Policies (include Fee Protection Scheme, Refund Policy and Procedure etc)
- Accommodation information (for Foreign Students only)
a) As soon as we receive your acceptance form and relevant fees, we will proceed to make the necessary application for your Student’s Pass
b) Please note that the Student Pass application takes about 2 to 4 weeks
c) Duly complete the SISH Course Application Form and submit the following documents for the Student’s Pass application:
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
Notarised true copies of both the original and English translation and birth certificate number must be indicated
- Applicant’s education certificates and result transcripts
Notarised true copies of both the original and English translation and certificate number must be indicated
- Documentary proof of financial ability in the form of a bank statement/fixed deposit accounts/saving accounts (for visa-required countries) – Minimum Thirty Thousand Singapore Dollars (S$30,000).
- Applicant and/or parent’s letter of employment and salary record with English translation
(for visa– required countries). Monthly salary, designation and date of employment must be indicated
- Five (5) copies of applicant’s recent passport-sized photographs or scanned copy JPEG
file size: 400 pixels by 514 pixels.
- Photocopy of applicant’s valid Passport.
d) Upon approval of the Student’s Pass, you will receive two (2) copies of the Student Standard Contract
e) You should complete, sign 2 original Student Contracts and return one (1) copy of the Student Standard Contract to us or to SISH representatives in your country
SISH will not be responsible for any information provided by third parties, except SISH approved agents. If there is any doubt, please seek clarification directly from SISH