Join the SISH Family!
At SISH Institute, we believe that education encompasses more than just academic achievement. Our unique pedagogy combines Eastern values with global perspectives, nurturing our students to evolve into empathetic, open-minded leaders who embody excellence and leadership in all aspects of their lives.
SISH is home to a diverse and inclusive community of learners, where students from all backgrounds can thrive. Our dedicated and experienced educators are passionate about inspiring and guiding our students towards success. Through our innovative curriculum and experiential learning opportunities, our students develop the skills, knowledge, and mindset to navigate a complex and rapidly evolving world.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team. As a member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape the minds of the next generation through your expertise and passion for education.
- Collaborate with a diverse and supportive team of professionals dedicated to enhancing the learning experience.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to stay at the forefront of educational trends and best practices.
- Contribute to a vibrant and dynamic academic environment that encourages creativity, critical thinking, and growth.
To apply, please submit your resume and a recent photo, stating clearly your education and industry experience and your last drawn salary (rate or package) and date of availability to: email@example.com
We are excited to potentially welcome you into our community and work together to create an exceptional educational experience for our students.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
We have the following
Able to teach Diploma, Degree and Master’s level in these subjects:
- Food & Beverage Operational Management
- Marketing Policy Planning and Communications
- Sustainable Tourism, Planning and Development
- Multi-Cultural Management
- Beers Wines and Spirits
- Travel and Tourism
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Operations Management
- Minimum Master’s Degree (preferred) with minimum 5 years of industry experience and has/or will attend a pedagogy course in academic teaching.
- Good first-class bachelor’s Degree / Postgraduate / Master / MBA / DBA / PhD
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Teaching qualifications, e.g. Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) and Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE), will be an added advantage.
- Handles all matters pertaining to student admission, administrative matters on school registration, orientation and graduation, internship placements.
- Students support services and attends to students’ enquiries and feedback.
- Provides student counselling to students in regard to attendance and academic performance.
- Assist and support Industrial Attachment related administrative works
- Ensures that all daily and monthly reports are prepared on time and filed properly.
- Supports the Registrar in other day-to-day operations.
- Min Diploma holders in any discipline.
- Highly motivated individuals with good initiative and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in academic, course administration and/or school management would be an advantage but not necessary
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc