The Higher Diploma in Aviation Management aims to prepare learners to establish their career in a range of different supervisory roles in aviation management in the exciting international air travel industry.
It also provides successful candidates with a formal higher education qualification from which they can progress to a higher level of tertiary education in the aviation management field.
Students will graduate with cutting edge knowledge of the best industry practices, as well as a service innovation mindset, adding further value to their future employability.
Minimum Age :
18 Year Old
- Language Proficiency
- Attainment of IELTS 6.0, or other equivalent English qualification
- (Applicants with IELTS band below 6.0 may be considered for entry subjected to undertaking SISH’ Certificate in Foundation Studies course before admitted into this course, for which they will be charged for a fee)
- Normal Entry
- SISH Diploma in Aviation and Travel Operations
- Other CPE registered PEIs’ Diploma qualification, or • At least 1 GCE “A” Level passes
- Equivalent qualification from a recognised higher learning institution
- International students completed high school qualification (11th year)
- Alternative Entry
- Applicants with the minimum age of 30