The BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management degree is an ideal course to equip supervisory or junior management staff operating in the Airline and Airport industry with the opportunity of learning formally about the contribution of this essential function in a variety of business and industry sectors.
Minimum Age :
- Cambridge GCE A level (From a minimum 112 UCAS tariff points depending on course)
- SISH Diploma in Aviation and Travel Operations
- Other CPE registered PEIs’ Diploma of related field
- Polytechnic Certificate with grade C or higher
- Other equivalent qualification deemed acceptable by University