This course provides a fundamental ground in both theoretical and practical aspects of teaching English as a foreign language to adults.
Graduates will have a greater understanding of the following:
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context.
- Language analysis and awareness.
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Planning and resources for different teaching contexts.
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism.
- SISH Institute
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old
- Obtained a Pass in English at O level, or equivalent
- Obtained overall pass in GCE O level (3 subjects) , or equivalent
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorial, Discussions and/or Research
- In-class Assessment: Tutorial, Practical and Assignment
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all assessment components.
- Full Time: 3-months
- Part Time: Not available
Maximum Candidature Period
- Full-time: 9 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for this program is not available yet.
Graduates will have a greater understanding of the following: Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context. Language analysis and awareness. Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Planning and resources for different teaching contexts. Developing teaching skills and professionalism.
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$108||$355
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Local Applicant: Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- International Applicant: International students including international students transferring from other local institutes