SISH Institute’s Casino Management programmes provide students with an overview of the industry as well as the specific skills required to meet the needs of employers.
Besides casino industry specific modules, students will also experience course work focusing on general business topics.
This will provide them with a full complement of the skills needed in the business of casino management, including marketing, sales, accounting, security and human resource management.
The Advanced Diploma in Casino Management can be completed in 9 months on a full-time basis. Part-time students can complete the course in 12 months.
- SISH Institute
- Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
- Minimum Age: 17 Year Old
- Attainment of IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 500, or equivalent
- Completed Higher NITEC with an overall pass, or obtained a Diploma from SISH or local institutions, or equivalent
- International students: SISH Diploma in Casino Management Diploma, or equivalent to Level 4 of UK qualification framework in any discipline
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments, Examinations
- Obtained a passing mark in all examinable modules
- Students who complete the Diploma in Casino Management and others Diploma awarded by SISH Institute are able to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
Maximum Candidature Period
- Full-time: 33 months
- Part-time: 42 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for the full-time program is currently not available
- The intake for the part-time program is currently not available
Facilitates an understanding of the policies, procedures and systems required to attract, select, develop and retain quality employees. Students will learn about major environmental factors that affect the HR function including legislation, economics and demographics. Instruction is based on lecture, discussion, case analysis and project work.
Provides an introduction to the basic principles of accounting, involving transaction analysis, flow of accounting data to financial statements and careful consideration of accounting for revenues, expenses, assets, liabilities and owner’s equity.
Enables students to understand the fascinating and intricate operations of the casino and gaming industry. The module will give a brief introduction to gaming regulations, duties and responsibilities of a gaming control board, gaming licensing and gaming enforcement.
The main objective of this module is to enhance the students’ knowledge of the social impact of the gaming industry. Students will acquire the knowledge of both the theoretical concepts of sociology and the latest research papers in the gaming industry.
Aims to provide an introduction to the fundamentals of marketing concepts and their critical importance pertaining to all businesses notwithstanding the casino and gaming industry. Students will also learn to apply and/or adopt generic marketing principles to highlight the differences between strategic and tactical marketing practices in the casino gaming industry.
The aims and objectives of this course are to teach the participants the games of Blackjack and Paigow Poker; and equip them with the basic knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career in the casino industry. Topics included here are the actual rules of the game, the betting options of the players, payment odds and the gaming security aspects of the game.
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$108||$355
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Local Applicant: Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- International Applicant: International students including international students transferring from other local institutes